Overmolding of ElectronicsOvermolding of electronics and other sensitive materials becomes more and more important for industrial applications, especially in the field of automotive applications. The systems need to work reliably under extreme conditons surrounded by substances like water, oil, brake fluids or fuel, therefore maximum leak tightness is required.
This is where thermoset materials prove to be the ideal solution.
Kolektor has specialized on coating of sensitive materials like sensors, magnets, electronics or other fragile and delicate components.
It is also possible to combine various materials with different heat stability and melting points and seal these media-proof in one single production step. Our production program is completed by additional processes like gluing or welding.
Our state-of-the-art production technology and equipment guarantee a very high quality standard. Production is possible in ESD protected surrounding or in clean rooms if required.
Suitable for use in aggressive substances :
- Mechanical stability at extreme temperatures (-40°C to +200°C) and high pressure
- Leak tightness according to automotive standards
- Suitable for permanent temperatures >150°C
- Suitable for exact designs with low wall thickness (minimum requirement only 0,35 mm)
- Low processing temperature, so that the electronic components are only heated slightly.
- Smooth surface and tight sealing without holes or bubblesLong lifetime
- Automotive electronics
- Components for fuel pumps
- Clutch pistons